Any individual interested in research data in social sciences or beyond can become a member of IASSIST. Current members are affiliated with academic, governmental, non-profit, and commercial institutions from around the world. IASSIST supports several important initiatives, including its Fellows Programme to increase participation in its annual conferences among data professionals from emerging economies and early-career professionals.
Memberships are based on a July-to-June year.
IASSIST welcomes new members and offers an array of benefits:
- Peer to peer support within an international network of data professionals
- Participation in IASSIST Discussion List, the organization’s email discussion list
- Reduced registration rates for the Annual Conference
- Opportunity to contribute to Blog
- Priority registration to IASSIST webinars
- Involvement in a network of professionals with similar interests
- Opportunity to serve on IASSIST committees and action groups
- Access to the IASSIST Membership Directory and Intranet
To join, please complete the online application. Annual membership fee is $50 (USD).