The International Association for Social Science Information Services and Technology (IASSIST) is an international organisation of professionals working with information technology and data services to support research and teaching in the social sciences. IASSIST has a membership of over 300 from Academia, Government, Non-profit sector and the Private sector.
The membership includes:
- Information specialists,
- Data librarians,
- Reference librarians,
- Data archivists and
- Technology Professionals.
IASSIST in collaboration with the Data Intensive Research Initiative of South Africa (DIRISA) will be hosting the 3rd Annual Africa Regional Workshop scheduled to take place from 18th – 20th October 2023 in Pretoria, South Africa. The theme of the workshop is “Re-imagining the future of Research Data Management”
By making a financial commitment to this regional workshop, sponsors will contribute to the success of the workshop by supporting workshop costs on fellowships to participants who may not otherwise be able to attend on their own.
The benefits that the sponsors will receive include:
Bronze Sponsorship Level: $1000
- Sponsors name, logo and link to the sponsor website included on the workshop website and program.
- An exhibition table to display the sponsor’s promotional materials at the venue
- Complimentary registration for one attendee
Silver Sponsorship Level: $1000 – $3000
- All of the benefits for bronze level, plus
- Complimentary registration for two attendees
Gold Sponsorship Level: Above $3000
- At this level, benefits include all of the silver level, plus
- Complimentary workshop registration for four attendees
- Display of sponsor’s promotional materials at the venue
- Exhibit any of your products during the workshop
- Option to be listed and announced as sponsor of a specific session at the workshop.
- 20 Minute slot at the workshop to address attendees.
Winny Nekesa: email@example.com